The AGILEA Group
Consulting by AGILEA
Meeting transformation challenges
by creating autonomy and resilience
Created at the end of 2008, AGILEA’s aim was to offer a different vision of service to businesses. Our conviction is that advice and/or training does not rely solely on the technical expertise of the teams. Our approach provides inspiring support aimed at developing team autonomy and promoting collective intelligence.
In 2020, after profound reflection on our methods of assisting businesses, we decided to launch our Next platform.
Next brings together all of AGILEA’s expertise on the themes of Supply Chain Management and Project Management. Enriched by our collective experience and our work in R&D, the Next platform is a passageway to all of AGILEA’s know-how and offers hybrid pathways for transforming supply chain and/or project management processes.
A conviction, even a certainty
A business transformation can only be achieved by individuals who take action and who maintain confidence in themselves on a daily basis.
A commitment: NEXT Transformation
What worked yesterday will not necessarily be enough for tomorrow, so we must therefore consistently test new practices.
Change is created every day through small victories on the ground.
Our areas of expertise
All companies can be supported
in their transformations: from the initial decision to implementation.
DEFINING YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY:
- Strategic development,
- Supply Chain Design,
- Definition of the industrial and logistics footprint,
- Make or Buy policies,
- Financing needs.
TESTING THE RESILIENCY OF YOUR ORGANISATION:
- Resilience and relevance of decision-making processes (S&OP),
- Agility in facing market variability,
- Demand Driven management.
SECURING INDUSTRIAL PERFORMANCE:
- Improvement in the performance demonstrated to customers,
- Bring the WCR under control,
- Accelerate flows.
CLARIFYING ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define each person’s responsibilities,
- Bring serenity through clarification,
- Build confidence in people in their roles
- Develop skills.
IMPROVING THE VISIBILITY OF PROJECTS AND THEIR PROGRESSION:
- Ability to make decisions quickly,
- Improve the reliability of announced lead times,
- Manage capacity in view of increasing numbers of projects,
- Reduce the time to market.
SUSTAINABLY IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Improve OTD,
- Respect lead times,
- Improve the time to market,
- Provide reliable information to customers.
HAVING BUSINESS SKILLS:
- Have the ability to assess the skills in place,
- Support the development of team skills,
- Build employee loyalty.
If you are curious about how Consulting, Training and Digitalization can coexist in a pragmatic and well-defined transformation approach … and enriched by more than 11 years of our R&D …
The concept of BANI is now being used by some experts and thinkers in the fields of technology and management, including Supply Chains.
Flow simulation case study for an aeronautical client wanting to predict and manage investments in view of a sharp increase in demand in the years to come.